Ceiling mounted 12"/14" blade cover Centurion 12-225
Shipping calculated at checkout
For those who are limited in space or in their budget and for whom dust is a major irritant, Centurion offers this blade cover designed to be hung from the ceiling. In addition to providing a good barrier to user’s hands, it includes effective dust collection capability as well.
The set consists of 2 elements:
- A blade cover made of a metal frame with translucent panels. The size is 20"(510mm) long x 3-½"(90mm) wide and it can accommodate a 12"(300mm) or 14"(350mm) dia blade.
- A 3"dia tube that is equipped with a steel arm intended to support the blade cover. There are also two brackets to fix it to a wooden support previously made by the user. A 3"dia clear flexible hose is included to connect the hood directly to the tube. At the other end, a 4"dia suction hose can be attached.
- Suspended over the blade, the blade cover does not cling to materials like most protectors. It allows a 5"(127mm) high clearance above the table and can be locked in place according to the need
- No need to remove it when you want to rip narrow pieces or make rabbet or dado cuts
- It’s 3"dia dust-extraction hose provides effective performance. No dust escapes from under the cover
- There is no impact on the working space. Total weight is 13lb (6kg)